FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will find below some practical information as well as the answers to the questions that we are most frequently asked. If you do not find an answer to a question, do not hesitate to contact us
You can either rent one of our bungalows
, or choose a SPA service
, or opt for a SPA package
including one or two nights.
You can make your reservation directly online. We will ask you to pay a down payment, corresponding to 30% of the total.
By paying the down payment, you confirm your reservation and you confirm that you accept all of these rules.
Otherwise you can call us and we will be happy to make the reservation with you.
- What are the payment conditions?
The down payment is not refundable.
The balance is due on the arrival date.
There is no reception area but we are available all day, either on site or by telephone (+590 690 08 04 51). Remember to ring at the entrance so we can pick you up.
No, we do not accept animals. We have two little pussies who are walking in the garden.
- What are the arrival and departure times?
Arrivals in the bungalows are from 3:00 PM.
On the day of departure, you must vacate the bungalow by 11:00 AM.
- Can we make a late departure or an early arrival?
All requests for late departure must be submitted in advance and approved by management. An additional fee of 10 €/hour will be required.
- What equipment is there in the bungalows?
We provide: towels (2/pers), bed linen, kitchen towels, changed once a week, (remember to bring your beach towels). For Liane de Jade only: dishwasher products (1/day).
To help you out upon your arrival we provide: bungalow maintenance products, dishwashing liquid, liquid soap, a roll of toilet paper, a garbage bag, coffee filter. Remember to get them for the duration of your stay.
We do not provide (non-exhaustive list): charcoal and barbecue starter products, car cleaning products and utensils, towels for the swimming pool or the beach, mosquito repellent products. We do not supply oil, vinegar, salt, pepper etc ...
Yes, there is free WiFi in every bungalow.
- Is there a restaurant on site?
No, there is no restaurant on the site, but you have a kitchen in each bungalow. This beeing said, there are many restaurants in the area; for example, in Pointe Noire:
- An Ba Tol La (0590 86 93 46)
- Plezi (0690 71 35 72): Friday ans saturady night
- Le Scoop (0690 51 74 73): 300m walk, Monday to Saturday night except Tuesday.
- Le Calebassier (0590 81 59 03): on the port of Baillargent, 2 minutes by car.
- We provide a simple breakfast for the first morning. It includes coffee, infusions, a slice of cake, butter, jam, milk roll, plus milk and chocolate powder for children.
- We offer as a paid option a cold meal for the first evening, in case your plane arrives late and you have not had time to do your shopping. It includes fish rillettes, crackers, smoked fish, sweet potato chips, a seasonal fruit, pasta with Bolognese sauce for children.
We do « rental of tourism furnished lodgings ». There are many differences between a hotel and renting a home; especially:
- There is no cleaning done by us during the stay.
- There is no minibar. However, we offer upon your arrival a free bottle of water, a Ti Punch and a first simple breakfast.
- There is no room service, but we are available 24 hours if you have questions or a problem.
- Electricity, water and gas are included.
- The accommodation must be returned in the state of cleanliness where you found it, except the linen (dishes made, fridge clean, trash emptied, cleaning done).
Yes, we take on your arrival a deposit of 200 or 300 euros; depending on the number of rooms you rent.
This deposit will be used:
- If you did not clean the bungalow and did not take the cleaning option.
- If you have damaged or broken something in the bungalow or on the site.
The deposit will be refunded no later than 7 days after your departure, after deduction of the above fees.
- Is there a parking space?
Yes, there is parking space at the entrance, for a maximum of one car per bungalow. You can park on the P2 car park if there is no more space near the entrance gate.
- What ecological principles do you apply?
The park uses a micro-purification station: do not throw in the toilet tampons, sanitary towels, condoms.
For regular garbage cans, there is a big green garbage bin outside near the road.
For sorting, there are cream-colored bins 500m on the road.
We urge you to turn off the air conditioning when you go out and not set it to the lowest temperature.
We want to ensure a smoke-free environment for all our customers. Thus, we ask you never to smoke inside the bungalows as well as in the garden and the swimming pool. A cleaning fee of 150 € may be required to rehabilitate the bungalow for the next client.
- Can I leave you my suitcases on the day of departure?
We can store your luggage with us, at no cost.
A washing machine is available in the old mill. We provide the laundry doses. We ask for a participation of 5 €.
- Do I need a beach/swimming pool towel?
Yes, we do not provide beach towels. In addition, we ask you not to use the towels at the swimming pool, to prevent the chlorine and the salt from degrading them.
Yes, of course, you can receive guests, but with certain reservations:
- You must inform the management (the owners) if you want to receive guests. The management gives itself the right to refuse guests without justification.
- There can not be more than 2 guests in a bungalow.
- Visits must be occasional.
- If you want your guests to have access to the swimming pool, they will have to pay an Entrance to the Park.
- Your guests shall not stay overnight.
- You must read this rule to your guests. If your guests do not subscribe to these rules, they can not come or stay on site.
- What services does the SPA offer?
We offer massages, skin scrubs, plantar refexology and a private Jacuzzi.
You can find all these services on our website in the section The SPA
- Can I come to the SPA if I do not rent a bungalow?
Yes, external persons can book a SPA activity.
- What are the opening hours of the SPA?
The SPA is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. On Monday, the SPA is closed because it is the gardening day.
- I'm late for an appointment at the SPA
So as not to penalize people in massage after you, if you arrive late the duration of your benefit will be reduced accordingly. In addition, if you do not show up for your appointment, except in exceptional cases, the benefit will be lost.
- I rent a bungalow. Does lodging in a SPA have consequences for me?
Yes, on both sides:
- People who rent a bungalow on site have a 5% discount on all SPA services.
- SPA activities take place in the garden. We ask everyone not to go into the inner part of the garden when a Zen music indicates massages in progress, to ensure the intimacy of people in massage.
- During massages, the swimming pool area is not accessible to children under 12, so that SPA guests can fully appreciate their services.
THE POLICY OF THE SITE
- What is the general policy?
To ensure a pleasant stay for all, you must respect the policies of the place, under penalty of immediate expulsion.
- Who do I contact on site if I have a request?
For all your questions or for information or advice on possible activities, please contact us
We are available 24 hours a day, every day.
- Respect of other customers
Le Parc aux Orchidées beeing also a SPA, a lot of people on the site here seek calm and serenity. Remember to keep the tranquility of the place. In addition, soft music around the swimming pool indicates a massage in progress; The inner garden is closed to traffic in this case.
Excessive noises such as screaming, radio or TV too loud are prohibited.
In addition, children should always be supervised by their parents, to avoid any accident.
The occupants of the bungalows are financially responsible for any damage or breakage caused in the bungalow or on the site.
- Can I walk in the garden?
Yes, of course. You can go in the garden, excluding the private spaces of the bungalows.
For the moment, there is very little light in the garden by night. Remember to bring a flashlight (or just your mobile phone) when you go out at night.
The garden is an enclosed area of 2000 m 2 with a dense tropical vegetation. It is only for the eyes! It is not allowed to pick flowers, fruits or leaves. This also applies to the surrounding forest.
We ask everyone not to go into the inner part of the garden when a Zen music indicates massages in progress, to ensure the intimacy of people in massage.
THE SWIMMING POOL
- What is the schedule of the swimming pool?
The semi-covered swimming pool is available from 08:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
- What are the rules at the swimming pool?
- Always take a shower before going to the swimming pool, to remove sweat, sunscreen, etc...
- Children must always be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
- Children under 13 years old are not allowed at the swimming pool when a massage service is in progress.
- The basin of the swimming pool is not a paddling pool, but a place of relaxation: it is forbidden to play there.
- You can not smoke at the swimming pool: the SPA activities take place right next door.
- Do not use the towels of the bungalow at the swimming pool: the chlorine and the salt discolors them.